“If you haven’t invested in SEO, you’re missing out on a lot of opportunities…”
SEO is an abbreviation that is regularly used in the Digital Marketing World. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, and it essentially determines where your website ranks on search engines, depending on factors such as quality and quantity of the content.
SEO for your website is vital for your business, so you should aim to build an SEO strategy that is both appealing to prospective customers and pleases the search engines.
If you’re new to the industry and want to learn about SEO, you’ve come to the right place. At K2 Analytics, we’re here to simplify the process for you so you will be able to use the power of SEO to boost your business sooner rather than later!
Why Does My Website Need SEO?
We think you’ll agree that most internet users use Search Engines to explore the web. These search engines, like Google, Bing & Yahoo provide targeted traffic, as a result of the queries users type into the search box.
Therefore, if search engines can not find your website, you’re missing out on plenty of opportunities!
Even the most basic Search Engine Optimization is vital for your business, so you should aim to develop a strategy that is both appealing to prospective customers and pleases the search engines!
What Information are the Search Engines looking at?
- Content, Content, Content! – If you have fresh, quality content, you’re well on the way to a successful SEO strategy. Think of yourself as a visitor to your website – would you be encouraged to read?
There are many tools available online that can tell you where people landed on your website from and exactly what keywords they used to get there, so conduct your keyword research – find out the queries people are typing into the search engines that your business can relate to and include these keywords in your content.
- User Experience – How fast is your website? Does it look visually appealing? How long are users waiting on your website? Are you building links to related sites in your industry?
Search Engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo, have systems in place to gather information from each and every website and build an index – which is then used to match data to queries.
Bottom Line – Should I Invest in SEO for my Business?
If the information in this article hasn’t yet convinced you to incorporate SEO into your Digital Marketing strategy – here is a list of reasons we are sure you won’t dismiss…
- Your Competitors are doing it
- It’s not a Cost; it’s an Investment
- It’s Cost Effective Compared to other Online Marketing Strategies
- It’s Extremely Effective in Determining where your Website Ranks on Google
- It has a Profound Impact on Sales & Brand Engagement
- It Builds Trust & Credibility